A Research Department on your Laptop - Available for Phoenix or for Tucson
FOR A FREE LOOK YOU CAN log in by clicking here
OR LOG IN with your subscriber login credentials.... to access real data and use the magic pro application ...
OR to REGISTER AS A SUBSCRIBER SEE BELOW ... then call 623.606.8113 to make payment arrangements...
Magic Professional is an affordable housing data application suite for the most astute housing industry CEO and market research team. It is designed to produce highly comprehensive results without sophisticated computer skills or programs and is compatible with the users. Multiple users can have access in your office under one subscription at no extra cost.
You can register as a Magic Pro user by CLICKING HERE
Based on your selection, your Magic Professional subscription can include one or more of the following:
- monthly permit and closing activity by subdivision - 12-month data track - $150/mo
- remaining lot inventory and lot size characteristics at the active subdivision level - Incl
- product and pricing and permits by the plan at the plan level for active subdivisions
- historical pricing history by the plan - Incl,
- 24-month land sales data at the transaction level - $100/Mo
- preformatted “Quick View Reports” including market share calculations, 12 month by month market data summary - Incl
- builder rankings by permits and closings - Incl
- subdivision rankings by permits and closings - Incl
- transaction level new and resale home closing activity - Available
- infinite user-defined filtering capability - Included
- the ability to upload your own data files to take advantage of the filtering - Optional
- powerful mapping and extensive filtering of data - Included
Magic Professional Quick Reports and Analysis Tools
Magic Pro allows Web-based access anywhere on your desktop, laptop, tablet, iPad. Data can be user filtered by finite geographic area, state, county, city, zip, master plan, builder, product type, min and max base price or any combination thereof. Plus Magic has a series of pre-formatted and auto-generated Quick View Reports , the ANALYSIS WIZARD, and the GRAPH TO EXCEL and HEAT MAP buttons that allow any user to make instant use of these powerful tools.
Pre-formatted Automatically Generated Quick View Reports
- Ready for printing PDF or MS Excel
- Subdivision performance ranking current month by defined area
- Builder ranking current month by defined area
- Land Sales current month by defined area
- Product offering table by defined area
- Product offering graph by defined area
- Subdivision performance by month closings and permits
- Permits share by defined area and price ranges
- Closings share by defined area and price range