IF YOU ARE ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER
LOG IN WITH YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD FOR ACCESS.
Magic Professional is an affordable web-based housing data application suite for the most astute housing industry CEO and market research team. Each subscription allows unlimited use by any associate in your organization at no additional charge.
It is designed to produce highly comprehensive results without sophisticated computer skills or programs and is compatible with the user’s present software applications, running on desktops, laptops, or smartphones. Multiple users can have simultaneous access in your office under one subscription.
See the example screen below where multiple of the available built-in tools have been applied to the sample area drawn on the map, producing a variety of results with just a few mouse clicks of the data available in the Sales and Permit dataset.
Visualize Magic Pro as a file cabinet with multiple drawers, with each drawer containing a specific comprehensive dataset relative to the Phoenix or the Tucson housing markets.
Enter the link on the home page into your browser for a PowerPoint intro to Magic Pro
Each dataset "drawer" in Magic Pro contains a data set, for example, new home closings and permits at the subdivision level, or land and lot sales transactions for the last 24 months, or new home product offerings at the floor plan level.
Subscribers can choose which drawer or drawers they would like to have access to, so they pay only for the data they have a need to access.
Based on your needs, budget, and selection, your Magic Professional subscription can include one or more of the following:
THESE DATASETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUBSCRIPTION IN MAGIC PRO .....Images showing the actual data fields for each dataset are below each description.
Sales and Permit dataset - Monthly permit and closing activity by subdivision - 12-month data track - $150/mo.
- Map and air photo-based with geo-coded data
- Comprehensive filtering allows mission-specific data presentation and analysis
- Remaining lot inventory and lot size characteristics at the active subdivision level
- Average base and closing prices
- 12 month by month permits and closings plus two previous years' data
- Comprehensive additional data fields allowing full analysis of the activity by product type and more
- Pre-formatted “quick view” reports, including complete market-wide builder and subdivisions rankings by month, the year to date, and the last 12 months
- Master plan community rankings
- Submarket and/or custom area data filtering and analysis
- Product type, lot size, or price range data filtering and analysis
- Plus extensive additional filtering capability within each dataset so that the user is able to extract specifically the data that meets his needs ... with just a few mouse clicks.
- All data results are exportable to MS Excel, PDF or Word and subject to graphing further analysis tools.
- See the graphic below where multiple of the tools available in this dataset have been applied and are demonstrated to the data in the area highlighted on the map for specific analysis.
Product Dataset - Product and pricing plus product characteristics at the floor plan level for every active subdivision– plus 24-month historical pricing by plan plus plan-level features, square footage, bedrooms, baths, garages, etc. plus a direct link to the builder website with one mouse click - $100/mo. or $50/mo. when coupled with a subscription to the Sales and Permit dataset.
Land and Lot Sales dataset - 24-month land sales data at the transaction level with the buyer, seller, legal, lat/long coordinates, number of lots, acres, and prices per, - $100/Mo or $50/mo. When coupled with a subscription to the Sales and Permit dataset.
Futures dataset – Data on each subdivision that has a plat recorded but where no building permits have yet been drawn. This data represents where the future new home communities will be built and interface therefore with the Sales and Permit active subdivisions. $100/mo. or $50/mo. when coupled with a subscription to the Sales and Permit dataset
NEW... A DATABASE OF SINGLE-FAMILY BUILT FOR RENT [BFR] COMMUNITIES THAT HAVE BEEN PERMITTED OVER THE LAST 24+ MONTHS IN THE REGION.
$50/month on a 6-month subscription. Call 623.606.8113 to subscribe.
Datasets are also available for New Home Permits, New Home Closings, and Resale Closings as well as standalone data for commercial permits and closings - Each of these datasets is available at $100 per month separately or at $50/month along with a Sales and Permit dataset subscription.
The cost of your subscription will depend on your selection of datasets and range from as low as $50 per month. All subscriptions are for six months. Sales tax is charged on all subscriptions.
The link to the PowerPoint demo above will give new subscribers or those contemplating a subscription a look at the features included in Magic Pro.
Non-subscribers can also log in to Magic Pro at www.rlbrownreports.com/magicpro.aspx and have access to the functionality of the program [without the underlying data] and be able to manipulate those functions. Or better yet, call 623.341.1127 for a live Zoom demo with RL Brown of those features most targeted to your own needs.